Thursday, February 16, 2012

"Retirement"

So, I have officially been on "retirement" for one week.  Let me tell you it is weird!  I've been able to get some things done around the house, but a lot of times I have been bored...  I hate to say that too- because I know I should be enjoying these couple weeks before A decides to make her appearance.  But it's hard! 

I have completed one projected that I really wanted to- I made myself two nursing covers with fabric I purchased years ago!  Not to be used for nursing covers, one I bought for an apron and the other was just cute!  I'll post pictures in a day or too.  But this has been a project I've been meaning to do since I got pregnant... just took me 9 months!  My next large project is to make David pj bottoms- again with fabric I bought a while ago.  Better late then never, right?

We're nearly ready for the baby now.  YEAH!  Her room is nearly complete, the last piece of the puzzle was a bookshelf to go by the rocker and my parents picked a used one up for us this week.  And our last decoration is putting her name in wooden letters on the wall, we have the letters and paint and David will paint them saturday!  The worst part of the room is all the junk I've been taking out of the closet that we haven't put elsewhere yet!  It's literally sitting in the middle of her room in a pile.  Sigh, looks terrible, but we're keeping the dogs out so hopefully Lilah won't chew things up.  Tho, once again I am "retired" and I really should take care of it soon!

My goal until A is born is to post every couple days, we'll have to see if I am successful!

No comments:

Post a Comment