Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012- Randoms

So, it's Jan 5th, and baby is due in just under 8 weeks, and in case anyone is wondering, we are so not ready.

After New Year's (where we were both sick!), David basically freaked out a little bit.  Seriously, Christmas and New Year's were holding us back from seriously figuring everything out.... but now that they are over, baby is NEXT!  8 weeks to get things in order. Help!

This weekend both our mothers are throwing me baby showers, so we have to get the baby's room in order enough to be able to put new stuff in there.  Much more work then it should be because we've had to clean out David's office to move our guest bed in there.  Hopefully that will move over there tonight (but it's 8:30 and we haven't eaten yet!).

I just received our first gift by mail from a friend across the country, and it was so fun opening the little things!  She wrote a note on each thing, which made us laugh :) 

I am now large enough, to where I grunt every time I try and move, especially when I try and get up from laying on the couch.  But according to my doctor this week, I've only gained 17 lbs.  (Feels like a heck of a lot more!)

One thing I am way more excited about then I probably should be is that we bought a GOOD vacuum recently!  It works so much better then our old one!  But it's a canister vacuum, which neither of us have ever had before.  And David made the point that a canister vacuum will now be what our kids consider to be a normal vacuum!  We totally screwed up our kids lives in one purchase!  HA!

No comments:

Post a Comment