Tuesday, July 3, 2012

June

June has flown by for us!  Our first weekend was spent with David experiencing vertigo, poor guy!  He was sick and couldn't drive for 4 days.  We had planned on heading to Bend for the weekend, but that was postponed for us, instead we went to the ER for David.

We did go to Bend the next weekend and got to enjoy some time with the family.  It was a warm, nice weekend except for one tiny 12 pound baby!  Miss Amelia decided that she did not want to sleep at R&R's house at all.  Which ment there were no naps and she stayed up til midnight both nights!  Seriously...  that was a rough weekend with her.  But, David and I learned that when we are trying to get her to take a nap or sleep not at home, then we need to bring her monkey or elephant security blankets, a sound machine, and a sheet for the pack n play.  HA HA, new parent mistakes....

We also got to help celebrate our newest nephew's baby shower- and Amelia dressed as a pirate!  (I'll post a picture soon!)  We cannot wait til the little man is here, one more week! Unless, of course, he is late like Amelia was....  I hope for Katie's sake he comes right on time.

David and his dad got to enjoy two weekends in Eugene for the Olympic Track and Field Trials!  I was a single mom for a week, hats off to any single mom, it was hard.  I love my daughter, but I just needed a little break once in a while....  (Tho, Grandma, Mummi and Ukki gave me some relief!)  And while David was gone I actually dropped Miss A off in the nursery at church one day.  YEAH!  She is now old enough to go to the nursery- by our choice, not our church's.  We didn't want to inflict an itty bitty on unsuspectings at church.  Glad to have David back this week, just in time for teh 4th of July!

More posts and pics to come this week!

No comments:

Post a Comment