Monday, March 19, 2012

Amelia is here!

So, clearly we've been a bit busy....  having a two week old baby, but Miss Amelia is finally here :)
She was born March 3rd and was 8 lbs 1 oz and 19.5 inches long.  And the dear girl took pitty on me with only 9 hours of labor including 2 hours of pushing.  That all went much better then I was hoping!  And not nearly as horrible as I thought it would be...  but not ready to go through it again in the near future!

So far she is a sweet little baby.... a bit cranky now and then, but good!  And today has been the first day I've been able to get her to take a nap!  Nearly two hours now, yeah!!!  (I've tried a few times to get her to sleep in her crib before, but with no luck until today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment